Precision Accounting Intl LLC can assist you set up and maintain your non-profit organization's nontaxable standing by handling all the authority reportage for you.
Each year the authority needs the most nontaxable organizations to submit the form 990 and its relations, which has the following:
- Income Statement with terribly specific revenue and expense like donations, salaries, postage, ren.
- Balance Sheet with particular statements like money, assets, accounts collectible.
- Revenue Support Schedules that detail the organization's sources of monetary gain in specific. Here's
what we try to do for you:
- Review and edit your financial statements.
- Design, install and maintain your accounting.
- Weekly, bi-weekly, or monthly payroll preparation.
- Payroll Tax Preparation and Deposits.
- Provide coaching for your accounting personnel.
- Complete and file your non-profit standing application.
- Provide coaching for your board on non-profit budget usage and effective budgeting practices.
- Prepare your initial start-up documentation, like incorporation, a federal worker identification (FEIN).
Here's what's required:
- Employer identification.
- Minutes of Board conferences.
- Names, Addresses, and Resumes of Board Members.
- Names and addresses of all Active Members.
- Inventory of Assets like money, furniture, equipment, property, pledges.
- Record of Liabilities like mortgage accounts collectible, loans.
- Rent/Settlement Agreements and Contracts
- Organization Activities, Operations, and Programs Documentation like your statement of purpose and operations, food programs, fundraisers, brochures, announcements.
Precision Accounting Intl LLC is pleased to rearrange any of these things if you'd like to facilitate.